1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

He’s not the only one that “can comment” because the rest did and have valid points. I’d suggest listening to them, if you want people to tell you everything wrong with it until it gets approved you’ll be waiting a while.

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

Try not to use stock images of happy smiley office people – they are overused and clich├ęd.

+1

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

He’s not the only one that “can comment” because the rest did and have valid points. I’d suggest listening to them, if you want people to tell you everything wrong with it until it gets approved you’ll be waiting a while.

are you counting this as a comment? ;

“delete. start from scratch.”

IT IS A SCRATCH ALLREADY !!!!

248 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United Kingdom
dwhitmore says

Starting from scratch is a blank piece of paper, an empty canvas.

A photoshop design isn’t starting from scratch. Coding that design up won’t improve it.

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Starting from scratch is a blank piece of paper, an empty canvas. A photoshop design isn’t starting from scratch. Coding that design up won’t improve it.

yes bro i am with you on this, i totally agree but the problem is; this is allready a file on sctratch, not a website yet, scratch = drawing

3445 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Starting from scratch is a blank piece of paper, an empty canvas. A photoshop design isn’t starting from scratch. Coding that design up won’t improve it.
yes bro i am with you on this, i totally agree but the problem is; this is allready a file on sctratch, not a website yet, scratch = drawing

Starting from scratch is an expression which means: “you have to start over”. This is what i’m thinking when i look at your design. It doesn’t have any kind of chance of being approved in the marketplaces, so instead of loosing your time coding it, you should create a new one, which is better and looks more pro.

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Starting from scratch is an expression which means: “you have to start over”. This is what i’m thinking when i look at your design. It doesn’t have any kind of chance of being approved in the marketplaces, so instead of loosing your time coding it, you should create a new one, which is better and looks more pro.
it is not the meaning it is the way you tell it

“delete. start from scratch.”

this will make many newbies stay away from the job, try to remember that you were not born as a webmaster, if you do not target the issues, how a newbie will know what he needs to improve? try to be more objective by putting some more words in your explanations instead of being lazy and telling only 3 words as ignoring someone who s at the beginning, but thanks for your comment anyways, even that you could not target the issue and make me improve my skils but since your last comment is a bit better than the other, i think i did help you a bit with improving the way of explaining

193 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ikaruna says

“start from scratch” could be only three words, but also could be the best suggestion, you should not take this personally, as RubenBristian pointed you could spend a lot of time on something that will never get approved. Make no mistake it may seem that lots of items get approved BUT even more get rejected.

jayc

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

“start from scratch” could be only three words, but also could be the best suggestion, you should not take this personally, as RubenBristian pointed you could spend a lot of time on something that will never get approved. Make no mistake it may seem that lots of items get approved BUT even more get rejected. jayc

bro it is not start from scratch part, it is the delete part

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

i made some changes, any more suggestions

here is the demo;

DEMO

by
by