2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
skhirimed says

hello i’m new here :) and i liked some e-commerce websites :) but i need to know do the website contains the cart script? i mean should i buy a license or a software or something from another company like shopify to make a store and sale my products? or its builded with the websites provided? i mean after i purshase is the only thing to do is to add products and add my paypal account? i’ll appreciate you answears i’m a newbie and i hope i posted in the right place lol THANX

164 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Cara_design says

It depends on the theme.

The WP commerce themes almost all come with a link to Woo COmmerce, Jigoshop etc. or which ever platform plugin it uses.

Of course with Shopify you need to sign up to use them but the payment portal is not necessarily part of the theme.

Likewise with Magento, Opencart etc the platforms need to be installed on your hosting and domain for it to work.

The same goes with your Paypal account or other payment system – you really need to be sure you are registered as a merchant.

The bottom line is that as a complete beginner I would imagine you would struggle to set it all up on your own from scratch but the best option PRE PURCHASE is to email the author of whichever file you want to buy and ask specific question to them.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
skhirimed says

Thank you :) that was really helpful :)

by
by
by
by
by
by