We have a mobile WP theme started few years ago that we never finished. Is someone of you guys interested to join the party?
A preview of what is ready so far (~40-50%) can be found here: http://dodoweb.eu/envato/wp/mobifolio/
The design is quite old and it was “approved” (via support ticket) about a year ago. We’ll make sure that it’s still acceptable (via ticket) if someone is interested. Please, also let us know what kind of royalty you will expect if you join the project.
I’m certainly interested… what all would you like to see done to it?
Sorry for the late response. Ill have a look at what have been done so far and what is the current trend in the Mobi category and will post some suggestions in this thread tomorrow.
Thanks, Niki (Dodo Team)
Okay, so here is what it needs to be done:
- Few bug fixes on the front-end;
- Adding few shortcodes, we will provide CSS help if needed;
- Adding a contact form;
- Since it’s a bit specific (portfolio mobile theme) the client will have the option to select his “Portfolio” content and his blog “Articles” content. Since the theme is a bit old, there’s an option to select them via categories. We will need to add the post-type option as well;
- Color picker for the main color (via option tree);
- All other kind of stuff you can imagine, we are very open to ideas