55 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
jamesmcd says

Amongst their great variety of badges, authors get a “Sold between…”. How about buyers get a “Spent between…” :D

… actually that might get quite depressing for some of us…

5348 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

I’d love to see a reward system created for buyers. Maybe for every $100 you spend you get a $1 credit. A little goes a long way when it comes customer loyalty :)

916 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Hahaha, if it is any consolation, when i see that a buyer with a good number of purchases has chosen one of my items to buy, it means a lot. In fact, every sale means a lot. We only know buyers if they contact us, which is pretty rare in my case, so here’s an opportunity to thank you all. Without you guys, there would be nothing here.

655 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

I’d love to see something like that too, some kind of buyer top list, buyer of the week :D, rewards and some kind of lottery where the user can win a free single license for a project that he likes

55 posts
  • Located in New Zealand
jamesmcd says

Ah yes – a top 50 buyer list would be very interesting indeed! But let’s get search functionality in our downloads section first shall we? :D

I do also like the idea of a loyalty/points programme, e.g. $10 for every $100 spent ;)

126 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
GraphikoFX says

I agree with your idea guys! Buyers and loyal customers here are precious gems just like you jamesmcd. Adding a list of top buyers is a great idea, it attracts other buyers to keep buying items in envato marketplaces if there is a rewards of certain numbers of bought items in a week or month. So for sure most of the buyers will maintain numbers of bought items here. :)

1553 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Amongst their great variety of badges, authors get a “Sold between…”. How about buyers get a “Spent between…” :D … actually that might get quite depressing for some of us…

You already have that haha. Have you never looked at your own badges? :D

55 posts
  • Located in New Zealand
jamesmcd says

Amongst their great variety of badges, authors get a “Sold between…”. How about buyers get a “Spent between…” :D … actually that might get quite depressing for some of us…

The badge gives a vague indication of items bought (currently between 100-499), but I meant a dollar figure, in the same sense as the sellers have a “Sold between”.

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

I’d love to see a reward system created for buyers. Maybe for every $100 you spend you get a $1 credit. A little goes a long way when it comes customer loyalty :)

+48

1553 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

The badge gives a vague indication of items bought (currently between 100-499), but I meant a dollar figure, in the same sense as the sellers have a “Sold between”.

Ah my bad. Looks like it’s me that should be looking more carefully!

by
by
by
by
by
by