1666 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says

I was thinking, that I tend to care too much about the little things. I wrote an article (offline now) some time ago about them being important to notice and care about. But I meant them in LIFE . Like a butterfly or or a shooting star stuff like that. Now I mean financially. Example case is buying a certain item in a webshop. You can possibly find out that item is available elsewhere in a different setup, price, shipping fees and whatnot. I like to go around everything and double check that the shop I chose is the best. This is good but one shouldn’t overdo it. Places offer discount but don’t trick the system too much. Possibly spending time to find the absolutely cheapest solution takes too much time! Maybe the slightly more expensive can bring certain perks like super fast shipping or very kind support, or anything else like gifts, coupon for the next purchase etc. I don’t mean to teach impulsiveness, this is not about that. But I realized that this is the case for every stock market, everything is so worth it (if you actually need an item), there is not much thinking about how this could be cheaper or free. I see a LOT of my sales not using the prepaid -$2 option. It’s so little most of the people don’t care but it can mean some for us, since it increases our earnings :) Just thinking loudly.

by
by
by
by
by
by