3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
pugongyingjin says

Hi there,

I am just wondering how I can highly customize the Sommerce Shop theme by adding thumbnails for each product on display in the homepage. I need to use a suitable e-commerce theme for my website project. Is the Sommerce theme highly customizable?

Would appreciate your prompt reply very much. Thank you!!

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi there,

I am just wondering how I can highly customize the Sommerce Shop theme by adding thumbnails for each product on display in the homepage. I need to use a suitable e-commerce theme for my website project. Is the Sommerce theme highly customizable?

Would appreciate your prompt reply very much. Thank you!!

Hi,

if you have any specific request about Sommerce, I suggest to post your questions on the file comments. I’m sure the author will answer to all your questions.

Parker

3 posts
pugongyingjin says

Thanks so much for replying!!

Ok I will try and post that in the comments section. Thanks for letting me know!!

3 posts
pugongyingjin says

Hi there,

Can I ask about the pricing details for the Sommerce Shop Theme? I understand that I can purchase it at $60 for the regular license, can I know whether it’s in which currency? USD or in pounds?

Can I also ask if the $60 is a one-time payment or not? How long do I have to pay if it’s not a one-time payment? One year or so? And how many times can I use the purchased theme? Can I use it more than once?

Thanks!!

by
by
by
by
by
by