310 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
2AA says

The Author message….

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

what kind of features they want and what exactley thing I have to approved this template demo : http://www.pixelgaza.com/themeforest

5 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
IsotopeThemes says

Hi Creativerlab,

I see two issues,

1. The design not being unique, we’ve seen these type of designs in many themes, avada, innovado, not exact but somewhere they are same, there are very tiny bit which make it unique like the arrow after read more buttons and a stroke on top of drop down but these are very tiny, you should work on making the whole design unque. Probably add few fancy animations, add few grapical elemetns, if you are wondering “How do I make it unique” look at the approved themes, compare themes from same category they are different at some level either the animations or the graphical elements, I agree there are similar looking once but at some major level they are indeed different.

2. The features are not enough, look at the best selling themes they either offer awesome features and support (avada) or their design is both unique and outstanding (kallays).

I hope this helps.

2204 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
manuelvega says

Hey hi , i think is very nice theme , but need some original touch , in some part .. not hard work , & maybe some features , what sarvagnya says is true , I was impressed by kallyas theme for example its a very unique design with a powerfull features , I accept that I have taken inspiration from themes like this to create my new items , you must do the same .. unique concept + some nice features = item accept (& more chances to high sales) .

474 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
+1 more
iHelp says

That’s a mixture of Avada and Inovado… Inspired too much and not so well executed.

I checked your coding, it lacks quality…¬†for example why would you have the post content container that’s wrapping the actual content called “buttons” on the buttons page? Some of your structure doesn’t make sense.

2204 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

I guess it would not be a reason for hard rejection , but i have to agree .. its a very bad practice although the code seems well organized , maybe a small mistake for not paying attention ..

310 posts
2AA says

Hey hi , i think is very nice theme , but need some original touch , in some part .. not hard work , & maybe some features , what sarvagnya says is true , I was impressed by kallyas theme for example its a very unique design with a powerfull features , I accept that I have taken inspiration from themes like this to create my new items , you must do the same .. unique concept + some nice features = item accept (& more chances to high sales) .
Thanks guys for great tips i well add more pages and more features … maybe at least the template get soft rejected not hard …... hahaha ;):D
427 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Jaynesh says

Thanks guys for great tips i well add more pages and more features … maybe at least the template get soft rejected not hard …... hahaha ;):D

You seem to only be reading what you want to hear.

The issue is not just about adding more features and pages.

You need to greatly improve on your current features before doing anything else. You also need to fix some major padding and margin issues (I’ve said this to you before).

There is also nothing unique about this design. As soon as I close the website, it will be forgotten.

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

The design does not punch. You need to make some contrasts, stop using gradients, they’re really not good enough for “minimal” design unless you create something new and unique.

Spacing issues are still not solved.

310 posts
2AA says

The design does not punch. You need to make some contrasts, stop using gradients, they’re really not good enough for “minimal” design unless you create something new and unique. Spacing issues are still not solved.

Can you Tell me exactly where the padding and margin issue to fix them …..help me

.. for the gradient color are you mean the buttons

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

The design does not punch. You need to make some contrasts, stop using gradients, they’re really not good enough for “minimal” design unless you create something new and unique. Spacing issues are still not solved.

Can you Tell me exactly where the padding and margin issue to fix them …..help me

.. for the gradient color are you mean the buttons

Just compare all spacings you can think of with any approved item, I think you have a look at my items, I used to do margins and line heights by calculator.

by
by
by
by
by
by