291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says

Hi flash guys …

For me flash is something betwen rocket science and black magic so I need to ask you something. Let say you creating some sort of banner / menu / presentation and you’ve got in plans to make words apperaing letter by letter but very quick … kind of cyber style thing. Question is – will you use some action script magic stuff to generate sound for each appearing letter, or, it may be usefull to have set of sounds that contains high frequency beeps groupped in 1, 2, 3 and so short sounds that you can just throw in to project and put on timeline depends how many letters word have ? I’m asking that, because last night I started working on that kind of sounds, but I’m thinking it maybe useless. What do you think ?

Regards – Matt.

715 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

Hey,

Code is definitely the way to go. What if you have 200 letters with sounds on the timeline, and then you decided you don’t like some of the sounds? Are you going to spend another half an hour replacing sounds on the timeline?

When you use code, you just have to go through an array of text, each time playing a sound effect from the library, and even choose random sounds.

4140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
Hey,

Code is definitely the way to go. What if you have 200 letters with sounds on the timeline, and then you decided you don’t like some of the sounds? Are you going to spend another half an hour replacing sounds on the timeline?

When you use code, you just have to go through an array of text, each time playing a sound effect from the library, and even choose random sounds.

Hey,...

i know you from some place :P

291 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says

tsafi – it wasnt me …

majd_abdul – you saying it is kind of pointless what I’m trying to produce – no one will use it.

Cheers – Matt.

4140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
tsafi – it wasnt me …

majd_abdul – you saying it is kind of pointless what I’m trying to produce – no one will use it.

Cheers – Matt.

Ho yes I was referring to majd no to you sorry Matt

Man lots of Matt out there …..

Also… sure you can do it attach each note to a break text latter, coding is the way to go but it’s really a specific flash App

by
by
by
by
by
by