3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
dianavisual says

I very recently purchased the Spalon – Responsive WordPress Theme on themeforest. For some reason I cannot install the theme on my wordpress website. It gives me a 413 error. I want to cantact the author for help, but when I am trying to login to http://support.aquagraphite.com/wp-login.php?action=register it sais: “Sorry, but that item purchase code is invalid. Please make sure you have entered the correct purchase code. ” I just bought the theme, so how can the purchase code be invalid?

Please help.

92 posts Web Geek
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Located in India
+4 more
templatin says

I hope you have filled in correct “Purchase code” which can be found in license file (.txt format).

Alternatively, you can try contacting the author by sending an Email from their profile page.

380 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

Hi dianavisual,

You’re trying on a different forum, Our theme support forum is located here: http://support.kaazthemes.com/

OR

Please contact me through my profile page with your purchase code. Also you may send your site url and temporary login details, so that I can fix the installation issues.

Thank you

3 posts
dianavisual says

Thank you and thank you. As you can see I am new at this…Yes I have filled in the correct “Purchase code” which can be found in license file. I had no idea where is the theme support forum as I did a search after spalon and only found the theme it self. I would love to email you if you don’t mind but have no clue what so ever as wher can I find your profile page…

3 posts
dianavisual says

nvm…found it

by
by
by
by
by
by