95 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
R3GeneralDesigns says

Good morning everybody.

This post is especially dedicated to the spanish designers whom lives in the Spanish territory. I decided to start an account with envato, and inmediately “Hacienda” comes into my head. I think Envato is amazing and a universe of opportunities, but as spanish designers now, here in spain “Hacienda” (the gobernement bill killer) is everywhere. What is about to work here and have a good relationship with Hacienda? What about to have “nice” (1000-3000€ or more) amounts of money in your paypal account each month? Its recommended to be “Autonomo” (Independent worker)?

Many thanks!!!

R3GeneralDesigns
R3GeneralDesigns Recent Posts Threads Started
95 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
R3GeneralDesigns says

Nobody of Spain here with this kind of questions? Extrange… :stress:

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
thevode says

Good morning everybody.

This post is especially dedicated to the spanish designers whom lives in the Spanish territory. I decided to start an account with envato, and inmediately “Hacienda” comes into my head. I think Envato is amazing and a universe of opportunities, but as spanish designers now, here in spain “Hacienda” (the gobernement bill killer) is everywhere. What is about to work here and have a good relationship with Hacienda? What about to have “nice” (1000-3000€ or more) amounts of money in your paypal account each month? Its recommended to be “Autonomo” (Independent worker)?

Many thanks!!!

Y bien?, sabes si hay que declarar?, yo soy autónomo y quiero vender alguna plantilla en videohive y demás plataformas de envato.

Te agradecería mucho que me dijeras según tu experiencia si hay que hacer algo más que simplemente vender.

Un saludo!!

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Yo realmente no declaro nada porque hace mas de quince años que no vivo ni trabajo en España. Asi que realmente no os puedo aconsejar.

I actually dont declare nothing since Its been fifteen years since I dont live or work in Spain. So I actually cannot answer that question. Perhaps any other Spanish would be more suitable than me :D

by
by
by
by
by
by