767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

There are a couple of competitions that are to be held in my college next week. The college asked me to make the flyers for each competition. Since, I’m not much of a designer myself, so I purchased all the awesome flyers from graphicriver on behalf of my college.

There is one last competition for which I cannot find an appropriate flyer. I absolutely don’t have time to make one myself, or hire someone to do it for me. It would really be appreciated if someone can pinpoint to an existing flyer that can be used for a “Speed Programming Competition” where a bunch of students have to compete with each other in coding an algorithm in limited amount of time; just like the Google Code Jam.

If its your item, and you don’t want to promote yourself on the forums to abide by the rules, just send me an email.

703 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says
812 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Try looking here: http://graphicriver.net/search?term=computer&category=print-templates/flyers

^^ Nice reply, but it’s not quite relevant. Think the OP is looking something more akin to topcoder[dot]com. Not sure if TF has such a template pre-ready though

by
by
by
by
by
by