7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sonicboomz says

Hello designers from themeforest, how are you all today?

I came here today to take a few minutes to ask any of you. A sponsorship to support and design a web hosting HTML /CSS template for a new becoming web hosting provider. We are asking you if you help us design this website, make it really neat and with alot of cool typography codes.

We want nothing too much, but similar to, softlayer.com or allreseller.com or a design you can think of that would look like a tough web hosting business.

Your benefits:

1. Free Web Hosting of allocated space of 45 GB Space; 450 GB Bandwidth; Unlimited features(MySQL, FTP , Emails, Subdomains, Domains), cPanel X 11 etc.

2. Oppportunity to create our logo !

3. A free dedicated server on us. (Not best but can run your themeforest demos) (Please contact us about this offer)

4. Links and a linkback to your project site at the footer of the website.

5. Gain full respect and more benefits in the future from servelayer.com

About ServeLayer.com:

ServeLayer is a 2010 web hosting company that has a 2 floor Head Quarters in New York, Manhattan. Along with 27 support / sales / hardware / datacenter staffs working full time / part time to satisfy our customers needs.

Designers: If you would like more information about this offer, please contact me at administration@servelayer.com

951 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says
How classic ^^

But let me get this straight, you’ve got nothing to offer but respect and server space? No offence but I don’t think you’re going to get far with that.

7 posts
sonicboomz says

Web Hosting, A dedicated server, and there can be more benefits in the future.

This is all we have to offer if anyone is interested.

741 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

So, you have 2 floor office on Manhattan with 27 employees and cannot afford a designer? I don’t think you should say this when offering spec work. Also why should anyone be tempted by opportunity of creating your logo, so working more for you practically for free? It’s not an opportunity :P

Why don’t you browse through some fabulous designs ThemeForest authors have to offer? I’m sure you’ll find something that suits you and then you can hire some web developer for just few hours to customize the template for you.

7 posts
sonicboomz says

Our 2 designers left us due to some lame excuse which i did not even believe. We basically need a little splash page showing 3 web hosting plans and a contact us footer and a header that’s all.

I’ll probably look into these designers from themeforest in the future, right now we have a budget cut from our headquarters and our balance for web design is totally not available to spend. I blame the headquarters, but we offer what we can. I’ll purchase a template from here for now…

But the offer is still up for anyone

1876 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Hello designers from themeforest, how are you all today?

I came here today to take a few minutes to ask any of you. A sponsorship to support and design a web hosting HTML /CSS template for a new becoming web hosting provider. We are asking you if you help us design this website, make it really neat and with alot of cool typography codes.

We want nothing too much, but similar to, softlayer.com or allreseller.com or a design you can think of that would look like a tough web hosting business.

Your benefits:

1. Free Web Hosting of allocated space of 45 GB Space; 450 GB Bandwidth; Unlimited features(MySQL, FTP , Emails, Subdomains, Domains), cPanel X 11 etc.

3. A free dedicated server on us. (Not best but can run your themeforest demos) (Please contact us about this offer)

4. Links and a linkback to your project site at the footer of the website.

About ServeLayer.com:

ServeLayer is a 2010 web hosting company that has a 2 floor Head Quarters in New York, Manhattan. Along with 27 support / sales / hardware / datacenter staffs working full time / part time to satisfy our customers needs.

Designers: If you would like more information about this offer, please contact me at administration@servelayer.com

I don’t know why, but all of a sudden I feel kinda hungry and roofless, anyone?

1435 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

me…

1182 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says
Our 2 designers left us due to some lame excuse which i did not even believe. We basically need a little splash page showing 3 web hosting plans and a contact us footer and a header that’s all.

I’ll probably look into these designers from themeforest in the future, right now we have a budget cut from our headquarters and our balance for web design is totally not available to spend. I blame the headquarters, but we offer what we can. I’ll purchase a template from here for now…

But the offer is still up for anyone

Contact the headquaters, tell them you need a better design for more sales. Better design needs a good designer. A good designer wants money!

1435 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

You may get the someone to help you on this because the designer may need what you offer. But it MAY not be in the best quality or what you are expecting.

“We basically need a little splash page showing 3 web hosting plans and a contact us footer and a header that’s all.” I can only think of 2 possibilities:”
1) Both of the designers are totally lame. (Sorry if you are someone who did a good job, I am just assuming based on this scenario.)

2) You are the client from hell.

741 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says
Contact the headquaters, tell them you need a better design for more sales. Better design needs a good designer. A good designer wants money!

They took our jaaaaawbs!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by