3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dreamfevers says

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction a theme that looks like Squarespace’s Momentum. I’m looking to revamp my portfolio – I’m a fine artist, so I want something clean, simple, responsive, with lightboxes that don’t have bulky descriptions. I’d prefer the gallery to be a grid (masonry or not). Here’s an example of what I’m hoping to achieve: http://www.leepricestudio.com/

I’ve been hunting for what seems like weeks, and a lot of ones that have a full-screen slider are one-page layouts (not what I’m looking for). I have CSS, HTML, and minimal PHP knowledge and I’m comfortable with minor customizations. I’m going to keep hunting for a theme, but I figured I’d throw out a request here so that maybe I could buy YOUR theme if it fits my needs.

If there aren’t any designers here making something like this, can someone point me in the direction of a custom designer? Or any designers here who do custom work?

Before anyone asks why I don’t switch to Squarespace, while I like the layout of this particular theme, I hate the behind the scenes and issues with custom domains and editing.

1527 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction a theme that looks like Squarespace’s Momentum. I’m looking to revamp my portfolio – I’m a fine artist, so I want something clean, simple, responsive, with lightboxes that don’t have bulky descriptions. I’d prefer the gallery to be a grid (masonry or not). Here’s an example of what I’m hoping to achieve: http://www.leepricestudio.com/

I’ve been hunting for what seems like weeks, and a lot of ones that have a full-screen slider are one-page layouts (not what I’m looking for). I have CSS, HTML, and minimal PHP knowledge and I’m comfortable with minor customizations. I’m going to keep hunting for a theme, but I figured I’d throw out a request here so that maybe I could buy YOUR theme if it fits my needs.

If there aren’t any designers here making something like this, can someone point me in the direction of a custom designer? Or any designers here who do custom work?

Before anyone asks why I don’t switch to Squarespace, while I like the layout of this particular theme, I hate the behind the scenes and issues with custom domains and editing.

Yeah sure, We can do custom work for you. send me details through my profile page.

3 posts
  • Canada
dreamfevers says

Yeah sure, We can do custom work for you. send me details through my profile page.

I’m sorry, but I don’t see a portfolio on your profile page, nor a link to one. Without that, I won’t be sending a formal request.

1527 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

Here is my recent work: abdullah.webdesignerart.com

366 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
krafti says
3 posts
  • Canada
dreamfevers says

reminds me to this theme: http://themeforest.net/item/arctic-architecture-creatives-wordpress-theme/6307436

That one is really similar. I’ll take a closer look at the rest of their items. Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by