5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
hookieoalo says

Hi there,

I’m looking for a template that I can use in Outlook.

I just want a nice header, including my logo and perhaps on the right some social media icons or telephone number/address details.

In the footer I’d like to be able to put some other business and contact details etc.

I don’t need a newsletter template that are around in loads over here, just a ‘simple’ letter template that I can send out daily and general emails with to my clients.

If you can advise me one, please do so because I’m in need of it urgently.

Kind regards,

H.

5 posts
  • Located in Netherlands
hookieoalo says

Also, if it could be a responsive one, that would be superb.

Please check this: http://prntscr.com/2l4u9f

It’s shows how it should become roughly if it wasn’t clear.

2268 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

You shouldn’t be sending html emails through outlook, they will be broken as outlook adds things to html and breaks them.

I recommend you use a sending service like mail chimp or campaign monitor (and many others) – if for nothing else this will ensure you are conforming to CANSPAM laws, will ensure you don’t get blacklisted yourself for spamming and will gain you analytics such as how many delivered, who opened, what they clicked etc to gauge the effectiveness of your emails – otherwise it’s just like sending a post-it note through the mail :)

Hope that helps! If you want to take a look at my emails by visiting my portfolio I produce exactly what you are asking for in many of my collections – just a nice simple header content and footer.

Maybe what you are looking for is not to send mass mails, but rather stationery kind of templates for outlook – a google search should get you answers on that but they are not sold here.

Jonathan

5 posts
  • Located in Netherlands
hookieoalo says

Hi Jonathan,

Indeed, the stationary ‘thing’ is what I’m looking for.

I’ve tried to make them myself, but with results that aren’t able to represent my business.

Perhaps you can point me to some that look good and will enable me to send daily emails (answers and such) trhough Outlook?

H.

2268 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I don’t use outlook or windows but notice doing a google search there are many results to outlook email stationery – seems microsoft is the top result with some stuffs.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

5 posts
  • Located in Netherlands
hookieoalo says

That’s correct, however I haven’t been able to create a desired result with anything that comes from Google (guides, etc.).

Anyways, I’ll continue the hunt. Thanks for your replies!

by
by
by
by
by
by