23 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
samathemes says

my themenhas not been approved for sale on ThemeForest ::: Please give your suggestions

From Reviwer :: Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting

Demo :: http://samathemes.com/magdemo/

this theme is based on custom post type to make full online magazine include Article, Video, Gallery, Comics . have unique design for recent and single post for articel, video, gallery,comics, and 4 template to display category you can change with theme option panel.

So whats Wrong and what can i do to make it sell in themeforest

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

The menu when you hover how it gets smaller looks kind of bad and the moving news bar is going WAY to fast, I would fix those for a start! :)

23 posts
+3 more
samathemes says

Thank you themelux for this advise i will do thant when start redesign theme !! very thanks

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
waleed_ds says

Here’s a few things i noticed about your theme ..

1 – This the ugliest background i have ever seen , just get rid of it .

2 – The overall layout is overused .

3 – Menu hover effect looks really bad .

4 – Low quality graphics , you can use css3 instead with a backup for older browsers .

5 – Typography needs improvement as well .

6 – You have 6 different sliders in a single page , i can’t focus on reading , read this article for further information about that , Here

7 – Always keep an eye on design galleries like Creattica

Good luck .

23 posts
+3 more
samathemes says

4 – Low quality graphics , you can use css3 instead with a backup for older browsers .

6 – You have 6 different sliders in a single page , i can’t focus on reading , read this article for further information about that , Here

Good luck .

Mr. waleed Thank you very much for your advise for point 2,6 Home page and sidebar buit with widget, i need who use theme two have many chosen to customize home page and sidebar.

for point 7 galleries in this theme for online magazine ex images for match between two teams of football was played today im very happy to your advise and thank you very much

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
waleed_ds says

Good luck .

Mr. waleed Thank you very much for your advise for point 2,6 Home page and sidebar buit with widget, i need who use theme two have many chosen to customize home page and sidebar.

for point 7 galleries in this theme for online magazine ex images for match between two teams of football was played today im very happy to your advise and thank you very much

You’re welcome samathemes , normally ‘design galley’ means a collection of web designs and layouts created by top talented designers , it will help you to identify your level .

23 posts
+3 more
samathemes says

Good luck .

You’re welcome samathemes , normally ‘design galley’ means a collection of web designs and layouts created by top talented designers , it will help you to identify your level .

Thank you very much for this help , i understand this point later and what you mean , very thanks for this help

by
by
by
by
by
by