kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

Hey guys, so I am trying to keep an eye on all the stats on my account and I could do with a little clarification.

Am I right in thinking the way the site works is in Australian time zones?

So for example I am in the UK (GMT) so the start of the day here is 00:00 for me, but on the site it would be 11:00am in Aus (Melbourne). So in actual fact my AJ day starts and finishes at 1pm GMT here in the UK.

Also, and this may sound stupid but does the week start on the Monday here? (I know some companies start the week on the Saturday for some bazaar reason).

So if the above is correct (not including daylight saving). Being in the UK my days and weeks start and close of day would look like this (due to Melbourne being 11 hours ahead of the UK):

Sunday: 13:00 – Monday: 12:59

Monday: 13:00 – Tuesday: 12:59

Tuesday: 13:00 – Wednesday: 12:59

Wednesday: 13:00 – Thursday: 12:59

Thursday: 13:00 – Friday: 12:59

Friday: 13:00 – Saturday: 12:59

Saturday: 13:00 – Sunday 12:59

342 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

Looks right to me. I like the play on words as well… bazaar/marketplace, very cool!

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

Looks right to me. I like the play on words as well… bazaar/marketplace, very cool!

Thanks haha, noticed on the Author Dashboard where is says ‘Xamount of days since your last approval’ went up one day around 12-1pm here in the UK, so my above post seems quite accurate – A least enough to keep track of things :)

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

Glad someone brought this up! From what I gather, yes they follow the Melbourne time here, and the week starts on Monday.

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Yes the week starts on Monday, so about 13:00 on Sunday British time.

by
by
by
by
by
by