I am starting with PD. I just want to know some important tips about submitting a portfolio first time.
Please share your tips..
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
Hi YD-LABS! Welcome to PhotoDune.
Portfolios should be between 5 and 15 high resolution images. Try to include a range of images that demonstrate your skills and versatility. Your portfolio images don’t need to have correct titles or IPTC data, and they don’t need to be the same images you’ll upload for sale on PhotoDune. We’re just looking for an overall idea of what you’re good at!