Statistics, Advanced Search and Next Week's Popular Items for ThemeForest & CodeCanyon

496 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Hi guys, interesting project. The only thing is that we don’t really agree with showing publicly our sales statistics. This info is personal and should be kept privately for each author. Please consider about removing this feature.

Hi, I personally think that these info should stay public it helps us benchmark and at the same time the information is available anyway on themeforest (you just get a range instead of an exact amout) + the information that is provided on marketopia is based on the information extracted from ENVATO API so in case you want it to be removed you need to approach Envato and ask them to remove the related info from their API

Cheers

UOU Apps

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
marketopia says

This is really awesome! Well done guys! I will definitely use this!

Thank you icypixels! Let us know if you have any question or feature request. ;)

Interesting stuff. Good job. Think about making an App as well – there are no great ones out there at the moment.

Thank you SnoopyIndustries. We made the UI responsive, and it looks almost like an app on any mobile device browser. It works for now, but after adding some other features in the near future, we will definitely consider releasing an app too.

Well done! :)

Thank you webinpixels :)

Wow guys, a very nice tool!

Thank you OriginalEXE! We are happy to hear that you like it. Even though it’s the beta version and we haven’t released some of the main features yet. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to hear about new features. ;)

This is absolutely phenomenal! This goes beyond outstanding, Marketopia, thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put into this project, hope it turns out to be a huge success and a useful tool for our community! I’m sure a lot of authors from our other Marketplaces will be hoping this becomes available for their favorite Marketplaces too. :) Incredible work! Thank you for all the hard work and thought that has gone into this project, can’t wait to see and hear how people will start utilizing it, very impressive indeed!

Thank you so much scottwills! I’m glad you like it. Please let me know if you have any other comment/feedback. ;)

This is really super cool

:D Thank you madlep!

Would be great if you can enable the possibility to see the evolution of sales for multiple items (entire portfolio) + Guys how can we contact you ?

Do you mean like showing multiple items sales statistics on the same chart? If so, this is one of the features we are working on. In the first post, there was a link to our contact form. In Marketopia, you can find links to other pages using the buttons located at the bottom-right corner of the page. Thank you for the feedback uouapps. If you have any other question, feel free to contact us. :)

really brilliant! i love it

Thank you CREATEBRILLIANCE! ;)

Awesome, simply awesome :D
There are some small issues/bugs but I believe you’ll sort them out with the time. For example the non-Exclusive author – their numbers are wrong :)
Anyway, thanks a lot guys, you ROCK :)

Thank you so much joomfx. Yes, there was a simple bug in earnings calculation for non-exclusive authors (it wasn’t divided by 100). We fixed it, thanks to you for informing us ;) If there’s any other bug or issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Hi guys, interesting project. The only thing is that we don’t really agree with showing publicly our sales statistics. This info is personal and should be kept privately for each author. Please consider about removing this feature.

Users privacy is one of our main concerns. The public information you see on the website, are all gathered from the API and the public information on marketplaces. So we are not releasing any private information. However, feedback received from Envato authors is very important to us and we will try to add a new feature in the upcoming updates that helps you protect your privacy even more. Please allow some time for adding these new features. Thank you for your opinion.

This is super awesome!

Thank you!

I’m just wondering how is calculated “Last Month’s Sales Chart”? I understand the drop during holidays, but is there a reason for such low numbers in mid january vs. high in mid december? Or is it a mistake?

Thank you SupremeThemes for the positive feedback ;) The chart you mentioned, is one of the most complicated ones. After processing a huge amount of data with complex algorithms, this chart is generated. It’s not 100% percent accurate, because it assumes all the sales were for regular license, so it’s definitely less than the actual number, but it’s close. The huge drop at the end of the year could make sense. Actually, it’s more like there’s been a huge increase in sales right before the new year. Since Marketopia started to work a few weeks ago, we don’t have information about previous months. Marketopia is still in Beta stage, and we are monitoring every single calculation process to make sure everything’s working perfect. However, there hasn’t been many issues in the backend processes, so we can assure you these statistics are trustworthy, considering that the actual numbers are probably a few percent higher.

Holy smoke – this is fantastic! Thank you very much!!!

Thank you DistinctiveThemes!

I strongly agree – would be awesome if the info was private unless I’m logged in or something

This tool is utterly brilliant none the less! I don’t know how it’s been done but I’m blown away. Within 5 mins iv learnt so much more about my items! Incredible

Again, thank you for your positive feedback! Also, don’t forget to read the answer to ThemesIndep’s post.

This is crazy good!

Edit: Can’t send you a message but don’t worry people the sales aren’t accurate OrmanClark has apparently earned $63,299,115 http://tf.marketopia.net/item/sparks-professional-wordpress-portfolio-theme/5264037

Thank you FlatKing! Can I ask you why couldn’t you send a message? Was there any issue with the contact form? In the first post, there was a link to our contact form. In Marketopia, you can find links to other pages using the buttons located at the bottom-right corner of the page. About that Earnings bug, another author reported that to us in previous comments, and we fixed it. The number wasn’t divided by 100. So if you look at it now, it is $632,991, which is calculated assuming the author has only sold regular licenses. The actual number is usually 0-10% higher, depending on type of the items.

Nice work!

Thank you damirkotoric! Let us know if you have any question/feedback.

Thank you guys!

I want to appreciate all your positive feedback. After months of hard work, this feedback encourages us to spend even more time on developing Marketopia and adding new features. I can tell you for sure, that new awesome features are on the way. You can support us by sharing Marketopia. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. (Twitter link in the first post was incorrect)
450 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

Pretty interesting stats.

49 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
7greentutorials says

awesome :) hours of project phases. really guys you have big “Envato” Heart :)

270 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
icypixels says

It seems your service is down now? :)

496 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
uouapps says

This is really awesome! Well done guys! I will definitely use this!

Thank you icypixels! Let us know if you have any question or feature request. ;)

Interesting stuff. Good job. Think about making an App as well – there are no great ones out there at the moment.

Thank you SnoopyIndustries. We made the UI responsive, and it looks almost like an app on any mobile device browser. It works for now, but after adding some other features in the near future, we will definitely consider releasing an app too.

Well done! :)

Thank you webinpixels :)

Wow guys, a very nice tool!

Thank you OriginalEXE! We are happy to hear that you like it. Even though it’s the beta version and we haven’t released some of the main features yet. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to hear about new features. ;)

This is absolutely phenomenal! This goes beyond outstanding, Marketopia, thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put into this project, hope it turns out to be a huge success and a useful tool for our community! I’m sure a lot of authors from our other Marketplaces will be hoping this becomes available for their favorite Marketplaces too. :) Incredible work! Thank you for all the hard work and thought that has gone into this project, can’t wait to see and hear how people will start utilizing it, very impressive indeed!

Thank you so much scottwills! I’m glad you like it. Please let me know if you have any other comment/feedback. ;)

This is really super cool

:D Thank you madlep!

Would be great if you can enable the possibility to see the evolution of sales for multiple items (entire portfolio) + Guys how can we contact you ?

Do you mean like showing multiple items sales statistics on the same chart? If so, this is one of the features we are working on. In the first post, there was a link to our contact form. In Marketopia, you can find links to other pages using the buttons located at the bottom-right corner of the page. Thank you for the feedback uouapps. If you have any other question, feel free to contact us. :)

really brilliant! i love it

Thank you CREATEBRILLIANCE! ;)

Awesome, simply awesome :D
There are some small issues/bugs but I believe you’ll sort them out with the time. For example the non-Exclusive author – their numbers are wrong :)
Anyway, thanks a lot guys, you ROCK :)

Thank you so much joomfx. Yes, there was a simple bug in earnings calculation for non-exclusive authors (it wasn’t divided by 100). We fixed it, thanks to you for informing us ;) If there’s any other bug or issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Users privacy is one of our main concerns. The public information you see on the website, are all gathered from the API and the public information on marketplaces. So we are not releasing any private information. However, feedback received from Envato authors is very important to us and we will try to add a new feature in the upcoming updates that helps you protect your privacy even more. Please allow some time for adding these new features. Thank you for your opinion.

This is super awesome!

Thank you!

I’m just wondering how is calculated “Last Month’s Sales Chart”? I understand the drop during holidays, but is there a reason for such low numbers in mid january vs. high in mid december? Or is it a mistake?

Thank you SupremeThemes for the positive feedback ;) The chart you mentioned, is one of the most complicated ones. After processing a huge amount of data with complex algorithms, this chart is generated. It’s not 100% percent accurate, because it assumes all the sales were for regular license, so it’s definitely less than the actual number, but it’s close. The huge drop at the end of the year could make sense. Actually, it’s more like there’s been a huge increase in sales right before the new year. Since Marketopia started to work a few weeks ago, we don’t have information about previous months. Marketopia is still in Beta stage, and we are monitoring every single calculation process to make sure everything’s working perfect. However, there hasn’t been many issues in the backend processes, so we can assure you these statistics are trustworthy, considering that the actual numbers are probably a few percent higher.

Holy smoke – this is fantastic! Thank you very much!!!

Thank you DistinctiveThemes!

I strongly agree – would be awesome if the info was private unless I’m logged in or something

This tool is utterly brilliant none the less! I don’t know how it’s been done but I’m blown away. Within 5 mins iv learnt so much more about my items! Incredible

Again, thank you for your positive feedback! Also, don’t forget to read the answer to ThemesIndep’s post.

This is crazy good!

Edit: Can’t send you a message but don’t worry people the sales aren’t accurate OrmanClark has apparently earned $63,299,115 http://tf.marketopia.net/item/sparks-professional-wordpress-portfolio-theme/5264037

Thank you FlatKing! Can I ask you why couldn’t you send a message? Was there any issue with the contact form? In the first post, there was a link to our contact form. In Marketopia, you can find links to other pages using the buttons located at the bottom-right corner of the page. About that Earnings bug, another author reported that to us in previous comments, and we fixed it. The number wasn’t divided by 100. So if you look at it now, it is $632,991, which is calculated assuming the author has only sold regular licenses. The actual number is usually 0-10% higher, depending on type of the items.

Nice work!

Thank you damirkotoric! Let us know if you have any question/feedback.

Thank you guys!

I want to appreciate all your positive feedback. After months of hard work, this feedback encourages us to spend even more time on developing Marketopia and adding new features. I can tell you for sure, that new awesome features are on the way. You can support us by sharing Marketopia. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. (Twitter link in the first post was incorrect)
thanks for your kind reply, just one little thing: http://blog.marketopia.net/contact/ the site is not appearing,

would it be possible for you to share another way to contact you or to send us a PM Thanks and a big bravo for your awesome work.

Cheers UOU Apps

967 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
greenline says

Great tool! I think it’s down now for too much traffic, however, I checked it yesterday and it’s very interesting!

One thing: I will use it especially for the advanced search feature. However, when searching for a term, I noticed there is no sort by relevancy. How are the items displayed in a simple search? On what criteria? The search results are different than the results for the same search on Envato….

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
marketopia says

It seems your service is down now? :)

There was an issue with our datacenter, and it got fixed in an hour. Sorry for any inconvenience.

thanks for your kind reply, just one little thing: http://blog.marketopia.net/contact/ the site is not appearing,

would it be possible for you to share another way to contact you or to send us a PM Thanks and a big bravo for your awesome work.

Cheers UOU Apps

There was an issue with our datacenter, and it got fixed in an hour. You may use the contact form now. :)

Great tool! I think it’s down now for too much traffic, however, I checked it yesterday and it’s very interesting! One thing: I will use it especially for the advanced search feature. However, when searching for a term, I noticed there is no sort by relevancy. How are the items displayed in a simple search? On what criteria? The search results are different than the results for the same search on Envato….

Thank you greenline!

Marketopia has no issue with too much traffic. It was caused by an issue in our datacenter.

By default, the search engine shows you results from the newest to the oldest. There are five other options for sorting, that you can choose from the drop-down menu at top-left corner of the items list. It doesn’t have an option for sorting by relevancy yet. It will be added in the future.

1589 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

Pretty cool, interesting easily seeing all the item stats. Surprised you guys didn’t add your referral code to all the purchase links, might as well make some coin with all that time spent.

475 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
FlatKing says

Pretty cool, interesting easily seeing all the item stats. Surprised you guys didn’t add your referral code to all the purchase links, might as well make some coin with all that time spent.

+1 I don’t think anyone would disagree

by
by
by
by
by
by