Statistics, Advanced Search and Next Week's Popular Items for ThemeForest & CodeCanyon

1345 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

Total Themeforest sales amount: $122,340,626

DistinctiveThemes
DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
154 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
DistinctiveThemes says

Pretty cool, interesting easily seeing all the item stats. Surprised you guys didn’t add your referral code to all the purchase links, might as well make some coin with all that time spent.
+1 I don’t think anyone would disagree

100% you deserve something in return for this fabulous tool

754 posts kontramax.com
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

Cool tool, big thank you! :sunglasses:

35 posts
marketopia says

Thank you guys. We appreciate all your feedback. :)

141 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
juarathemes says

How’s this site updating the content?
When I tried to get my sales data, It’s show that my item only have 48 purchases. Which is the actual sales is 51. Any idea?

182 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
An-Themes says

^ That’s because it has a delay, wait a few hours or a day.

35 posts
marketopia says

When I tried to get my sales data, It’s show that my item only have 48 purchases. Which is the actual sales is 51. Any idea?

Marketopia is constantly gathering information from Envato API. It gathers sales information for each item every 8 (up to 24) hours, which is enough for our purposes.

511 posts uouapps
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
uouapps says

Marketopia is constantly gathering information from Envato API. It gathers sales information for each item every 8 (up to 24) hours, which is enough for our purposes.

Hi again, the contact form is now working on your site thanks for your reply, We’ll be contacting you to discuss a special partnership in the meantime just a quick suggestion:

http://tf.marketopia.net/statistics/authors

this map shows the country of origin of the author, could you add the country of residence of the author ? + Are there are stats that can be extracted to see the buyers location ? + (i don’t know if someone mentionned it but the stats linked to the author’s volumeo of sales etc… are sometimes delayed in other cases incorrect, i know it’s a beta version but what’s causing this?)

Thanks and enjoy your w.e UOU Apps

35 posts
marketopia says

Hi again, the contact form is now working on your site thanks for your reply, We’ll be contacting you to discuss a special partnership in the meantime just a quick suggestion:

http://tf.marketopia.net/statistics/authors

this map shows the country of origin of the author, could you add the country of residence of the author ? + Are there are stats that can be extracted to see the buyers location ? + (i don’t know if someone mentionned it but the stats linked to the author’s volumeo of sales etc… are sometimes delayed in other cases incorrect, i know it’s a beta version but what’s causing this?)

Thanks and enjoy your w.e UOU Apps
  • Author’s country is chosen from specified values, that are country names. However, living location is a text input, and most of the entered values are invalid. That’s why we didn’t enter that into statistics.
  • Unfortunately no, there is no way for finding buyer’s location using the current API.
  • Stats for each item is updated every 8 (up to 24) hours. The only stats that is updated every few days (up to 10 days) is total author sales in ALL marketplaces, which is only one number.

Thank you! Have a good week UOU Apps.

41 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fitwp says

Just want to thank you! A fantastic tool, ever!

by
by
by
by
by
by