2202 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Man i love your template. I dunno why they are being so picky.

Good luck man.

Cheers

Lester

228 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

Man i love your template. I dunno why they are being so picky.

Good luck man.

Cheers

Lester

I actually think they like to torture people! In fact, they even invited me to for a tour in their offices (dungeons) but I hard rejected that (ha!) :-)

Anyways, reading your reply made me all warm inside, and gave me hope! :bashfulcute:

1506 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Aaaa now your getting there, in the lower part, that gallery and the box… you need to align that with the right side. Tho i am still not shure about that box.

228 posts
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

Did another quite big update, I’ll upload this weekend. Wish me luck, people! :-D

2202 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Good luck dude i still got the shaft, they are still asking me for a model release form. What ever the hell it is. I do not know how much proof these guys need. Number one the files are not on their server they are on mine. The download file has no images from the band. I am a bit pissed off.

Cheers

Lester

228 posts
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

Good luck dude i still got the shaft, they are still asking me for a model release form. What ever the hell it is. I do not know how much proof these guys need. Number one the files are not on their server they are on mine. The download file has no images from the band. I am a bit pissed off.

Cheers

Lester

Well, they’re quite explicit about having a commercial license for even the preview files, so you can’t blame them. Also, the facebook photo is certainly not proof as it can be easily counterfeited. As for the “model release form” I have no idea what the heck that is :S

Why don’t you search for Creative Commons images that suit you, like Flickr? Could evade all the fuzz…

Just pressed the upload button. God, I hope this time I’ll get accepted!

228 posts
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

Rejected again… :crying:

We’re sorry, your item Achilles – Flexible Premium HTML / jQuery Template has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Right now, I’m seeing too many issues that I can’t possibly point out what specifically needs to be fixed. So for now, look to tweak and polish this template. With improvements, I’ll hopefully be able to be more specific. For now, please use the following as guidelines:

- There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.

- Please look into how you’re using white space—both micro and macro. It needs to be intuitive, consistent and frame the content correctly in the manner you seek.

- Overall typography and visual + typographic hierarchy needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest.

- Important— try to make your theme’s design more unique. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval. Try experimenting with different layouts, placement and positioning etc

- Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the theme may just swing the decision in your favor. Right now, it doesn’t feel like a premium theme due to the lack of attention to details.

I just quit; if what the reviewer said is true, I am far from approval and I quit. Maybe I’ll start from scratch on another template…

150 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
designsatnight says

This is a copy paste response. I’m not even sure they even check the template.

I’ve got the same response for my first template too.

2202 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey Nikos just looking at your template.

On the main page the button under the slider is not lined up to the sliders frame also the flickr gallery isn’t either your out by like 5 pixels too much to the left

The h1-6 titles fonts are not nice use a pt sans or titillium so it’s thin and sexy, now the font is pixalated, to me anyways.

The footer contact message box sticks out 5 pixels too far comparing it to the slider frame. The spacing in the footer content is not enough and it does not jive with the rest of the template.

Also i think the spacing is different under the main slider than all the H titles.

I would do something with the logo too cus it’s just not doing it for me. Too bulky.

On the our clients page the search background sticks out way too far. I think you should go over the whole template and check out the alignments of each part of the page that is on the right side easy way of doing it is with a rule rwhich i was using looking at your page. Same goes for the about page.

Yes i think the biggest issue is the alignment but also have consistent spacing under titles so they look the same. I looked at every page and it’s the right alignment on every page. I think if you fix these problems you will have a green light.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by