349 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
al_m473 says

for a template that can be used for a curling club.

I have written 2 curling club web sites and am looking for a template that could be converted for use for another curling club website. Some of the pages that I would expect to see on the web site are home, membership fees, leagues, schedules, rentals, sponsors, contact, about and gallery.

There are still lots of curling clubs in our province that don’t have web sites and perhaps they can be convinced to have one if I can provide a good template. Maybe there is a good one to use already, I have not found any that I like anyway.

Al

p.s. I do notice that there are few if any sports type of templates on TF, I would be interested in purchaing one if some were available.

68 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
rblalock says

haha. I don’t even know what a curling club is?

217 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
CreativeStable says

If you are looking for something quick there are plenty that you could simply swap out the header photo for a curling picture (thinking some of the corporate ones). Many of the templates on here are designed to be flexible to use with just about anything.

If you are looking for a really creative curling club template, you’re best bet is probably a custom solution.

I can’t imagine that there is a huge demand out there for curling templates. It’s a fun sport though!

349 posts
al_m473 says

Curling is one of those sports mainly played in countries like Canada, Scotland, Switzerland, the northern US, etc. It is a winter olympic sport that we here in Canada figure we should be able to win more than we do. It will be one of Canada’s featured sports at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics and one we are trying hard to win. Lots of teams here in Canada are vying for one of the Olympic berths and all the curlers will cheer them on.

Thanks for the pointer, I will take another look at some of the corporate templates available here on TF, I am sure they can be adapted.

Al

in cold southwestern Ontario, Canada

p.s. to view vintage curling from here in Canada (1974 and before), go to the “Canadian Curling Assoc” web site http://www.culring.ca web site and look at some of videos from some of the old national championships, the Brier, on the multimedia page.

349 posts
al_m473 says

that link should be spelled correctly http://www.curling.ca

Al

by
by
by
by
by
by