1423 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Hi, I saw that you stated that all data is restored, we are still missing $3 and additional one sale.

Should I submit a support ticket?

408 posts Code Is Poetry
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
gljivec says

Friend you are not alone :) I have already submit support ticket, but now we can only wait (cca. 10 days ;) )

178 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
An-Themes says

From “Envastats” I can see that I’m missing 4 sales.
Total sales on “Envastats” = 505
Total sales on my profile = 501
Yesterday the number of sales was identically on Envastats and my profile, so I don’t know if is a bug, or I’m missing 4 sales

828 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

No, give them some time. :) an email i received stated that most of it had been restored. I believe its best we don’t submit tickets till they are done.

828 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

From “Envastats” I can see that I’m missing 4 sales.
Total sales on “Envastats” = 505
Total sales on my profile = 501
Yesterday the number of sales was identically on Envastats and my profile, so I don’t know if is a bug, or I’m missing 4 sales
In case you missed the thread :) http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/site-outage-update/125118
178 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
An-Themes says

I know about that, thank you. I was wonder if it’s only me, because “they said” everything is back to normal. I haven’t submitted a support ticket, I will wait to see what will happen.

445 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
phpbits says

Same here. I hope envato will fix the issue soon.

235 posts themesdepot.org
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has referred 10+ members
+6 more
ThemesDepot says

It seems i’ve got one sale missing too. :smug:

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Keep you eyes on this thread for any updates – http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/site-outage-update/125118 Thanks!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
kathryngrant Envato team says

Hi All

Kat here, product owner for finance at Envato.

Here’s quick update on what’s happening with your sales:

Yesterday around 1pm Melbourne time, we reprocessed the majority of sales.

There are a small number of sales (less than 40) which we will be reprocessing tomorrow (Friday March 14th, Melbourne time).

The only sales we will not be reprocessing are the ones where the buyer had already logged back in and repurchased your item.

The licence keys for the reprocessed sales are identical to the licence keys the buyers received when they originally made the purchase, however the timestamps on the sales will be the time they were reprocessed.

We will be in touch via email with all affected authors once the reprocessing is complete.

Thanks for your patience, and sincerest apologies.

by
by
by
by
by
by