No $ here as well.

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

Almost friday afternoon and still nothing through Swift here in the Netherlands. Normally i have my money on the 16th and today still nothing.

The Paypal funds from another account are processed just fine only the Swift payout is taking longer then normal and nobody from envato let’s us know why or how this is happening.

And I know the money comes but when people are used to get paid on a certain date they make agreements with payout options for mortgage etc etc also around that date. So you know people get in to trouble when nothing has arrived.

And when envato gets to big to answer or check these kind of topics then they should hire more people. I mean not the moderators and such but people who are responsible for these kind of situations.

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

probably a moderator should change the title of this thread from “still no money” to “URGENT Swift payments not received – STAFF ??” or something. As it is now it looks like one of those threads: “hey is 14 of the month where is my money?” that is created every month by new users

89 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+4 more
Skyali says

probably a moderator should change the title of this thread from “still no money” to “URGENT Swift payments not received – STAFF ??” or something. As it is now it looks like one of those threads: “hey is 14 of the month where is my money?” that is created every month by new users

I wouldn’t mind a mod doing that. I sent my ticket nearly 24 hours ago. Still no reply… This is very urgent my family survives off the money I make from Themeforest. If this thing carries over into the weekend not sure what I’m going to do.

40 posts ozythemes.com
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
freevision says

I wouldn’t mind a mod doing that. I sent my ticket nearly 24 hours ago. Still no reply…

it s been 48hours )) no response… we shall let it go. it s already weekend anyway…

89 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in United States
+4 more
Skyali says

Yes, But what if this thing goes past Monday? Envato hasn’t made any of us aware of what’s going on. I’ve been waiting nearly 3 days for my payment and there is absolutely no signs of it anywhere.

This is becoming a very pressing issue, Given I know some of us use this money to pay our bills and feed our families. It’s weird having to create ways to do this when you work hard and receive no money for it. Not only, But this is so stressful and is taking away from my work and production given how stressed out I am about this subject. I just hope Envato doesn’t wait nearly 4 days to answer my question and fix the issue. It’s more then urgent at this point.

40 posts ozythemes.com
+5 more
freevision says

Yes, But what if this thing goes past Monday? Envato hasn’t made any of us aware of what’s going on. I’ve been waiting nearly 3 days for my payment and there is absolutely no signs of it anywhere. This is becoming a very pressing issue, Given I know some of us use this money to pay our bills and feed our families. It’s weird having to create ways to do this when you work hard and receive no money for it. Not only, But this is so stressful and is taking away from my work and production given how stressed out I am about this subject. I just hope Envato doesn’t wait nearly 4 days to answer my question and fix the issue. It’s more then urgent at this point.

folks, we’re all in same ship. yes envato should suppose to warn us or release an announcement due to these conditions. but there s nobody / nowhere to complain. it s not cool at all in business life. let’s hope it s just a temporary situation. never happens again.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

Still not showing even a pending transaction. Now things are weird, I am in the US what about everyone else?

201 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
IronykDesign says

Still no money

620 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Still not showing even a pending transaction.

Same here.

by
by
by
by
by
by