725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

Staff response would be super, seems to be a lot of authors in the dark.

110 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Weborithm says

I wouldn’t mind a mod doing that. I sent my ticket nearly 24 hours ago. Still no reply… This is very urgent my family survives off the money I make from Themeforest. If this thing carries over into the weekend not sure what I’m going to do.

If you need cash urgently I can send you some via PayPal. You can pay me when you get paid.

109 posts quanticalabs.com
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
QuanticaLabs says

Same here, guess the bills will have to wait to be paid. Fifteen days of waiting for the payment (why so long anyway?) and now additional two or even five cause weekdays are coming. Damn.

248 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
dwhitmore says

Yes, But what if this thing goes past Monday? Envato hasn’t made any of us aware of what’s going on. I’ve been waiting nearly 3 days for my payment and there is absolutely no signs of it anywhere. This is becoming a very pressing issue, Given I know some of us use this money to pay our bills and feed our families. It’s weird having to create ways to do this when you work hard and receive no money for it. Not only, But this is so stressful and is taking away from my work and production given how stressed out I am about this subject. I just hope Envato doesn’t wait nearly 4 days to answer my question and fix the issue. It’s more then urgent at this point.

Feeding your family via the ‘potential’ sales of your 4 themes (added over 1 1/2 years) seems like a very dodgy way to try and survive.

If not receiving some passive income for 3 days is crippling your family, you should get an actual job or develop a lot more themes than you’re currently surviving on.

justsayin?

95 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
bringthepixel says

Our previous SWIFT transfers varied from real quick (6 hours) to 3 days – and I’m not talking about weekends. So I will just wait :)

110 posts
+2 more
Weborithm says

Yes, But what if this thing goes past Monday? Envato hasn’t made any of us aware of what’s going on. I’ve been waiting nearly 3 days for my payment and there is absolutely no signs of it anywhere. This is becoming a very pressing issue, Given I know some of us use this money to pay our bills and feed our families. It’s weird having to create ways to do this when you work hard and receive no money for it. Not only, But this is so stressful and is taking away from my work and production given how stressed out I am about this subject. I just hope Envato doesn’t wait nearly 4 days to answer my question and fix the issue. It’s more then urgent at this point.

Feeding your family via the ‘potential’ sales of your 4 themes (added over 1 1/2 years) seems like a very dodgy way to try and survive.

If not receiving some passive income for 3 days is crippling your family, you should get an actual job or develop a lot more themes than you’re currently surviving on.

#justsayin?

You’re presuming to know where he stays and how his income can stretch for him. He did make over $100k, that’s a fortune in some countries.

89 posts
  • Located in United States
+4 more
Skyali says

I wouldn’t mind a mod doing that. I sent my ticket nearly 24 hours ago. Still no reply… This is very urgent my family survives off the money I make from Themeforest. If this thing carries over into the weekend not sure what I’m going to do.
If you need cash urgently I can send you some via PayPal. You can pay me when you get paid.

Wow, Thanks really appreciate the offer. But I’m going to sell my laptop. It should help me and my family until envato clears this up. I’m really thankful for your offer don’t see that too often.

248 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
dwhitmore says

#justsayin?
You’re presuming to know where he stays and how his income can stretch for him. He did make over $100k, that’s a fortune in some countries.

That just provides a stronger argument. If he’s made over $100k, how is he struggling to feed his family?

And if he is? Then he shouldn’t be 100% reliant upon an inconsistent/unknowable income.

Relying on 4 themes to pay the bills and feed your family is very dubious.

110 posts
+2 more
Weborithm says

Wow, Thanks really appreciate the offer. But I’m going to sell my laptop. It should help me and my family until envato clears this up. I’m really thankful for your offer don’t see that too often.

Alright, but the offer stands in case you decide to keep the laptop.

89 posts
  • Located in United States
+4 more
Skyali says

I don’t think my income matters right now. The only thing that matter is the money hasn’t come yet.

Also I avg about 4k a month since start. Where I’m from that is a lot of money most people here average about 1.5k a month. I’m quite above average. No one knows who has which bills to pay, You can’t tell me how to spend my money or live my life. Please focus on yours thanks.

#justsayin?
by
by
by
by
by
by