3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
mgomez02 says

I received an email a few minutes ago from Support, after posting complaint about not receiving any Support or password after clicking Reset except what was stated in the email to me was not accurate.

The Password Reset has not been fixed and I still cant get a password to log in, so am having to use this account to post again in Feedback.

PLEASE when I click for a User associated with my email address I get the email instantly, when I put in my User name and ask for a RESET of password NOTHING. I don’t receive a password.

Again I need to purchase a theme and I really need my password.

Please can someone respond to: : [#NRO-669-43149] with a reset link or something because your system is not working.

2660 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hi,

we have received your ticket, please refrain from opening further threads on the same matter, a response will be sent out as soon as possible, and the communication is to be kept through the ticket.

Also, please note, as it has been mentioned before, each time you send a reply to your own ticket before it has been responded to by Support, the ticket is bumped to the end of the queue hence prolonging the wait. Please centralize all the information you need to send and use a single reply / cycle.

Thank you for your patience.

by
by
by
by
by
by