10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
farabiruetbd says

Hi, I applied for my Payoneer Mastercard 4 days ago but still haven`t got any response . Previously I heard that I have to wait for maximum 24 hours for getting a response from them . Why is such a delay ?? My reference number : 4140452

134 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
NestoLab says

these days it takes more than 10 days to review your documents and after that they will give you a date of arrival of your card and hope it will arrive, and if not you have to request a new one or order it via DHL.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi farabiruetbd, for additional information, you might want to contact Payoneer Support directly. They’ll definitely be able to assist, and accurately clarify any doubts regarding their products/services. Good luck.

1078 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

I’ve got the email approval in 1 week and the card arrived in almost 3 months, and this was long time ago ~2years. Now the marketplace have much more members and this can take even more time, so, be patient.

804 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
uziiuzair says

Last year, I applied for my card. And it takes them sometime to approve. (I actually had to contact Payoneer Support asking them the status of my document, after which it only took them around 3 to 4 hours to approve it).
My card, on the other hand, arrived in less then 14 days.

242 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
FalconFX says

I applied for my Payoneer card 5 months ago, and i must confess, God helped in this, as i finnished the registration process, i recieved the email saying that my documents are being reviewed, 10 mins later i got approved, But the part of it all, is that the Card arrived 11 days after the approval :D.

But i suggest you talk to them in the support to get help :), Best of luck,

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

My card order is declined. Why they don’t understand that I need Payoneer to withdraw my money!!! My card order is declined just after 4 days of my application. Contacted the customer support many times but all in vein. Even tried to open new accounts but all of them are unsuccessful. It’s been really annoying.

76 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Coreaux says

My card order is declined. Why they don’t understand that I need Payoneer to withdraw my money!!! My card order is declined just after 4 days of my application. Contacted the customer support many times but all in vein. Even tried to open new accounts but all of them are unsuccessful. It’s been really annoying.
It is sad to hear that . Perhaps you can find another solution : how about withdrawing your paypal money directly from the bank , it is that possible in your country ? I remember that I have read some kind of tutorial that explained how to do that. Perhaps some friend can request a card and lets you use it ? I know how it is to have your money ” in the cloud” and you cannot even touch it. I live in Argentina and here it is forbidden for us, regular citizens, to handle foreign currency so it is extremely complicated to get our money that we earn with honest work. In fact , I have to travel to Uruguay ( a neighbour country) from time to time so I can take my money from the cash machines, then return to my country again.. it is like being in a james Bond movie.
804 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Philippines
uziiuzair says

Hey, A declined card can have a number of reasons. Payoneer Support takes 4 to 6 days to reply. I suggest you wait, and see what they have to say and what you have to do before getting it accepted again.

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

My country doesn’t support Paypal and Payoneer is the only way of withdrawing funds. And many people in my country are using Payoneer and I don’t know why my applications are kept getting declined !!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by