• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

My country doesn’t support Paypal and Payoneer is the only way of withdrawing funds. And many people in my country are using Payoneer and I don’t know why my applications are kept getting declined !!!!

Maybe you can use Skrill or SWIFT. Doesn’t this work for you?

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

My country doesn’t support Paypal and Payoneer is the only way of withdrawing funds. And many people in my country are using Payoneer and I don’t know why my applications are kept getting declined !!!!

Please send me the e-mail address you signed up with, and I’ll make sure that a customer support representative checks the status of your application: nissimal@payoneer.com

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
farabiruetbd says

Please send me the e-mail address you signed up with, and I’ll make sure that a customer support representative checks the status of your application: nissimal@payoneer.com

I just have sent you the email address I signed up with. Please give me an update soon if you can .

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

I just have sent you the email address I signed up with. Please give me an update soon if you can .

Hey Nissim, I have sent you the email that I signed up with as you asked. But still I am waiting for the approval as it’s been 8 days so far. Why is this happening with me? Please help me. I am getting frustrated with this.

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

Wouldn’t you ever accept my application ? Dear Nissim , you have asked to send you the email address I signed up with and you would look into this matter . But 18 days have passed since then and still I haven’t got a single reply . It’s so much FRUSTRATING !!!!!!

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi,

I have replied to all the e-mails in my inbox, is it possible you didn’t receive my reply?

If you could please forward it again I’ll make sure to look at it asap.

10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

Hi,

I have replied to all the e-mails in my inbox, is it possible you didn’t receive my reply?

If you could please forward it again I’ll make sure to look at it asap.

I have just sent my email address to nissimal@payoneer.com.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

It seems that for some reason I am not receiving your e-mails.

Please go to this page and submit an e-mail inquiry. You can then reply here with the reference ID number (we will send it to you after you submit the request, and it will start with LTK).

http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx
10 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
farabiruetbd says

It seems that for some reason I am not receiving your e-mails.

Please go to this page and submit an e-mail inquiry. You can then reply here with the reference ID number (we will send it to you after you submit the request, and it will start with LTK).

http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

My referencee number : LTK1216102378358X .

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by