1578 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Hey All,

I suggest not to fool system and not to fool youself with posting similar items from two accounts. I think it is wrong and bad for others. Having 2 accounts like one exclusive and another is not is weak justification for posting very similar items. No names but I guess everybody know what I am toalking about. :-)

Exclusive account mean that your items are here only – right? if somebody has one item under exclusive account and very similar item under not-exclusive – then absolutely no sence for exclusivity. How exclusive this footage If customer may potentially buy it from other place (footage with same situation, same environment, same time, same actors, may be little different colors or just another shot of everything the same).

Are you agree? Or am I wrong? :-)

Cheers!

Best Regards, Andrey

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

“Stock footage authors, please stop presence on the front page.” :p

1578 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

“Stock footage authors, please stop presence on the front page.” :p

This is different topic. Don’t mix it, please!

;-)

Best Regards, Andrey

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
+1 more
DsignProductions says

Sorry, you’re absolutely right on both counts. ;)

4911 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

AndrVlad,

The important point to make in this thread is that issues like these are not really appropriate for the forums. I don’t know of the situation you’re referring to, but the best thing would be to create a support ticket and give us some more information so we can get to the bottom of it. I can assure you that we do not permit authors uploading the same file on two accounts. Since there’s multiple reviewers its possible that something like this could actually happen, but once reported, we’d handle it. So rather than posting these threads, the problem would get solved in much less time if you opened a support ticket instead.

122 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
WilQ5 says

MarkBrodhuber With all do respect, support ticket not always work so this is a very good way to point out some things and show that we do care whats going on here and make those other people to stop breaching the rulles . ( I was talking few days ago with one of the authors about one issue but he said even multiple support tickets in different cases didint help for him ) I think envato staff should take all these forum threads more serious and take action on the authors who breach the rulles very hard or at least give them some kind of message as a warning . I think this forum is the only way wich is working to point out things and get them looked over as an issue .

1578 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Mark, thank you for reply! Thread I started is more for community discussions rather than for direct support actions. These items are not visually identical for sure and then not same file but as I wrote they are very much similar (same situation, same or very similar scenario, same actors, etc).

I don’t wanted to point exact case but looks like these authors don’t read forums. :-)
One of the example, copy paste this into videohive search “Busy elder business man talking”.
You will get two items from “two” authors. Files are different yes but kind of childs game “find the five differences”. :-)
Another example “Handsome senior business man lunch park” – again two items as result.

Is this OK and allowed or not?

Best Regards, Andrey

180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Hikari-Pictures says

Wow. This is crazy…

193 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
WebRa says

i agrees with you, AndVlad.

1001 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

I dont think the shots are exactly the same but maybe a different angle of the same subject matter.

by
by
by
by
by
by