- Forum Superstar
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Hi all, as I see stock footage market is growing fast and more than 7000 items already (it was about 3000 items 4 month ago when I joined).
Almost half files in “Stock footage / Nature” category.
Probably it is right time to add subcategories (as it did for AE projects) for better navigation like: “Clouds” (very popular one in stock footage section), “Sun/Sunset”, and others based on popularity and items quantity.
Does it make sence?
Cheers and best regards, Andrey
Good idea. And I wish a lot of fun to people who will be sorting it