Are we allowed to use stock imagery and stock vectors in templates to sell etc? or does everything have to be created from scratch by the author?
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
First of all, it depends on the licence . To sell photo included into your project you need to buy an extended one. Sometimes, when you onlu use only some element from photo or you change it you need the regular licence.
It`s all up to file, you wanna use
more about licence here: http://graphicriver.net/licenses/regular_extended