427 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
agodesa says

Hi GR community!

So, yesterday, I wanted to start to upload photos to iStockPhoto. When I tried I realize that they need my identification, and because I’m a minor they need also a photo from my parent. So, my question is, someone knows another Stock Photo marketplace? It’s good?

Thanks for you time.

308 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
Pandebus says

If your parents know of your photography activity, it shouldn’t be a problem to get consent from them, for instance, my parents know about my activity on embark. However, if they in. Reason object to the terms you can try persuading them, or googling. In my opinion it’s really whether you like a marketplace or not, if it’s not about the money bit about the appreciation you can go to www.deviantart.com, or if you’re really good you can go to creattica.

Paul

427 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
agodesa says
If your parents know of your photography activity, it shouldn’t be a problem to get consent from them, for instance, my parents know about my activity on embark. However, if they in. Reason object to the terms you can try persuading them, or googling. In my opinion it’s really whether you like a marketplace or not, if it’s not about the money bit about the appreciation you can go to www.deviantart.com, or if you’re really good you can go to creattica. Paul

Thanks for your time!

I have some items that I would like to sell but there are other items I want to keep to my portfolio. So, I think I will take both sides :) My dad knows about my activity on photography. He’s a photographer! But, I think it’s very dangerous to give your ID to a web page.

However, thanks for your comment, if you know about other GOOD stock photo marketplace please tell me!

Cheers,

Santiago.

digitalvox_design
digitalvox_design Recent Posts Threads Started
78 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
digitalvox_design says

Istockphoto is one of the best microstock sites and you will need get ID (ID, drivers licence, passport…) Then, you will need pass the on-line test, and at the end you will need to upload 3 very best photos from your portfolio to pass final obstacle for getting your work to Istockphoto. Shutterstock is similar as Istock but you will need 10 very best photos of your work (7/10 need to be with satisfying quality). The other microstock sites are less income.

by
by
by
by
by
by