339 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

I recently made a bank transfer (Transaction ID: 1002978288) of $172 USD (after skrill fee) from my skrill (moneybookers) account to my local bank account and i got $136 USD credited into my bank account.

I asked my bank for this huge ($36) deduction, they said we’ve got only $136 from skrill (moneybookers).

Then i submitted a support ticket to skrill for asking them where was gone my $36, they said we’ve sent $172 to your bank, $36 was charged by an intermediary bank involved in transfer.

I contacted again with my bank to ask them there is any intermediary bank involved between you (my bank) and skrill, they said after investigation a few minutes, there is nothing any intermediary bank involved between us (my bank) and skrill to process this transfer, the skrill sent $136 to your account, please ask skrill for your $36.

Then i again submitted a support ticket to skrill for this $36 huge charges (stealing my money) on a $172 transfer and they are not respond me after 15+ days.

I googled for this and found skrill is stealing money from withdrawals without providing any reason (using the intermediary bank as reason which is not involved in).

Also i was sent a test transfer of $15 (Transaction ID: 987198546) to my same bank account few days ago from this transaction which was sucssfully credited in my account without any deduction.

1. remember intermediary bank can be charged $25 not $36. 2. if intermediary bank was involved then why skrill is not providing me it’s details.

PLEASE STOP USING SKRILL for WITHDRAWAL YOUR HARD WORKING EARNINGS

I Guess each country has different ways to receive money from Envato.

I had your same issue but with SWIFT transactions.

I tried it 3 times and every time i received an extra INVISIBLE FEE of 25-35$ of an intermediary bank which my bank or envato are not aware of and there is no way to avoid it.

I will try payooner next time i will have to withdrawl.

30 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
khsan says

Last month I had the same problem! ! ! $ 15 disappeared! ! !

Per year of use SKRILL – the first time such!

792 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Amrhamza says

thanks for the guidance paypal is my friend

133 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ic0de says

I am using Moneybookers/Skrill for many years and never had problem. They are taking around three dollars per withdraw. Do you think they will exist so long if they are “stealler” company?

Check with your bank what is they currency rate if you receive money in another currency then your Skrill account.

Regarding blocking money on your account that can happen with Paypal too because of lot of reasons

Indeed, I had way more problems with paypal than skrill.

279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
candeed says

For us, the lesson is ‘Never put your eggs all in one basket. If the basket’s dropped, all your egg lost’.

Anything might happen.. in any payment providers.

2173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I was using MoneyBookers since my first withdrawal at AudioJungle. It was all great until two months ago, when they officially changed their name from MoneyBookers to Skrill (at least in the bank statements). With that change, they also seem to have changed their network of partners, ie. intermediary banks. And since then, my money from Skrill to my bank goes through an intermediary bank which charges randomly – once they took 13 euros, then second month they took 16 euros. And the worst thing is, I can’t even find out how much I will be charged, it seems totally random.

I contacted Skrill about two weeks ago and there is still no answer. I guess there won’t be any.

And so I ordered a Payoneer card :D

274 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Anjum says

I was using MoneyBookers since my first withdrawal at AudioJungle. It was all great until two months ago, when they officially changed their name from MoneyBookers to Skrill (at least in the bank statements). With that change, they also seem to have changed their network of partners, ie. intermediary banks. And since then, my money from Skrill to my bank goes through an intermediary bank which charges randomly – once they took 13 euros, then second month they took 16 euros. And the worst thing is, I can’t even find out how much I will be charged, it seems totally random.

I contacted Skrill about two weeks ago and there is still no answer. I guess there won’t be any.

And so I ordered a Payoneer card :D

Yes also my bank told me about this issue started from when moneybookers was transformed into skrill, last year my transfers were credited in my (another bank account) without any cutting.

i have double checked with my bank there is nothing any intermediary bank involved to process this transfer, and an intermediary bank can’t charge $36 for a $172 transfer.

492 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

Skrill also has Skrill card and for me Payoneer has higher fees compared to Skrill. Urbazon maybe you are using wrong bank. :-)

152 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
3eka says

+1 to everything mention about Skrill ripoff

1506 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Once you get to commercial account they take 2.9% of transactions.

by
by
by
by
by
by