18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
MarkMarkMArk says

My theme has pickled me again. The QuickRise theme.

http://themeforest.net/item/quickrise-wordpress-theme/35202

It seems somehow the logo is displayed on the page in H1 tags. I’ve checked all code and cannot find which code is placing the gif image there. All CSS files are clean from the name logo.gif.

I am wondering if anyone knows how this is done so I can recode to have this removed.

Thanks.

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium
+4 more
BrentChesny says

It’s done through CSS .

415 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
unisphere says

Hi there, a quick look with Firebug indicates the following code in style.css:

#header h1 a {
background-image:url(logo.gif);
}

Hope it helps.

960 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

This is done quite a bit for SEO reasons because you can still type whatever you want as a H1 but what alot of folks do is hide the text using a negative indent, and then having the logo as the background image.

Hope tthat helps.

by
by
by
by
by
by