• Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

I’ve noticed a few authors having trouble editing their items. I’ve got another strange bug to report.

When an item has received 3+ ratings, the stars won’t appear in the main listings until you edit and save the item however they do display in the authors portfolio. I had 3+ ratings on my last item for the past 6 hours but the ratings wouldnt display on the listing. Went into the editor, clicked saved and now they are showing.

175 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
visualkicks says

I would also like to confirm this bug. I’ve been sitting here refreshing the main listings page for an hour wondering why the item rating wouldn’t display. Added a little br tag to the end of the item description, saved, refreshed listings page. Stars are now showing.

edit: ps. congrats on your item Jaynesh, i’ve had a lot of enjoyment watching that listing page the last couple of days :)

403 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
UXbarn says

Maybe that’s because of some web cache I guess?

80 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
eriktailor says

I haven’t noticed this rating issue yet, but i’m pretty sure that the FaceBook likes near one my themes have disappeared… When i last checked i had 14 likes, for the next day it was 0…

Weird.

142 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
onioneye says

I was having the same problem for hours now, but your solution helped—thanks! :)

I’ve noticed a few authors having trouble editing their items. I’ve got another strange bug to report. When an item has received 3+ ratings, the stars won’t appear in the main listings until you edit and save the item however they do display in the authors portfolio. I had 3+ ratings on my last item for the past 6 hours but the ratings wouldnt display on the listing. Went into the editor, clicked saved and now they are showing.
by
by
by
by
by
by