225 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

\\

Reason: “Sorry, the issue was relating to the word and image of the naked woman. You need to use more family friendly imagery.”

So the text I caynda understand what he means but words do resemble each other.. And the girl is not naked ,but there are a lot of pictures with girls showing some cleavage on flyers ,that makes a flyer interesting to the client who wishes to visit the specified event. But did envato issued some new rules about this caynda stuff ? And in my opinion those things are changed by the buyer ,so….

475 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

I don’t see the girl naked either, neither I see anything wrong with ” funk it up” text. Perhaps the reviewer read a complete different thing?

712 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

It happens… send an update and tell him that he made a mistake about the title and give some examples of flyers that have girls that are more “naked” than yours. I received a message once like this and he replied me back saying he is sorry. So just give it a try. Good Luck! ;)

75 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

mihaimcm,

Hah hah hah hah!

This is a very good flyer. I like it when people try to challenge things. We all know that the word “Funk” includes no “c.” Hah.

Also, do I see censor bars over the model? Or are those elements of her clothing?

Maybe Graphic River should try opening up an “X-Rated” area of their site?

Anyhow, I see nothing wrong with nudity in art, but if Graphic River does, by all means follow their rules and regulations. If a purchaser is open-minded enough to see the many uses of your flyer, and need to use a nude model on it, they should be able to see its application without the need of you using a nude model (if the one you used here is even nude).

Oh and just one thing about the larger image preview of the flyer, the model’s size/positioning/pose is causing her to cover up too much of the text you have behind her. It’s completely indiscernible. You’ll have to change the model, or aspects of how she is presented, to make that upper text really work with the entire design. Just being open-minded about it, you may also have luck changing that upper text in some way, if the model is positioned where you wish her to be.

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

111 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
wallfish says

Love the flyer. Probably you should make another run via Envato to check this out. I think there’s nothing wrong with any material. This market has more exposed chicks than the one in here.

by
by
by
by
by
by