366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

The second reviewer may be better than first one.. anyway.. i think u need to make only few changes to make unique and resubmit again.. i sure it ll accept :) ..

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

I think you wouldn’t say that if you knew who the first one was ;)

I think you didn’t read my post correctly – the item was accepted already before an update to the preview image was rejected! It is on sale already!

Actually, the first reviewer has previously rejected 2 files of mine – the only rejections I’ve ever had were his. Nevertheless I think he’s amongst the best reviewers I’ve had judging my work because I know he looked at my files with scrutiny, sent me constructive feedback and then looked at them again when I resubmitted (and approved). That’s a great review job! And I know he took the time to do it correctly! Despite the rejections I received I am geatful to him!

On the other hand I’ve had soft rejections and this last episode where I’m sure the reviewer didn’t even look at the file or the message I wrote – the rejection messages were clear tells that they didn’t. That’s a bit worrying! It’s one thing to be human and make mistakes, obersights – I make more than my share. It’s another not even opening the file or not bothering to read my “message to the reviewer”...

In any case, I’m in the fortunate position that up to now all my submissions have been accepted ( 2 after revising ) – so my criticism should be read in that light. I’m pretty happy wth the job everyone does here in general and by no means am I trying to sound bitter here! :)

Cheers

Chris

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

I think you wouldn’t say that if you knew who the first one was ;)

I think you didn’t read my post correctly – the item was accepted already before an update to the preview image was rejected! It is on sale already!

Actually, the first reviewer has previously rejected 2 files of mine – the only rejections I’ve ever had were his. Nevertheless I think he’s amongst the best reviewers I’ve had judging my work because I know he looked at my files with scrutiny, sent me constructive feedback and then looked at them again when I resubmitted (and approved). That’s a great review job! And I know he took the time to do it correctly! Despite the rejections I received I am geatful to him!

On the other hand I’ve had soft rejections and this last episode where I’m sure the reviewer didn’t even look at the file or the message I wrote – the rejection messages were clear tells that they didn’t. That’s a bit worrying! It’s one thing to be human and make mistakes, obersights – I make more than my share. It’s another not even opening the file or not bothering to read my “message to the reviewer”...

In any case, I’m in the fortunate position that up to now all my submissions have been accepted ( 2 after revising ) – so my criticism should be read in that light. I’m pretty happy wth the job everyone does here in general and by no means am I trying to sound bitter here! :)

Cheers

Chris

Oooops sorry bro :) i mean u submitted an item and approved and made 2 sale..but later you resubmit it again just for changing preview of same item…then your item has not been approved…it means the second reviewer might be found similarity your file with already have GR or little mistake..they r human .. might be little mistake :P anyway.. just resubmit it again :P if its mistake, will be approved :)

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by