• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
RafalBorowski says

Last time my irem was soft rejected with this reason:

Visual hierarchy is important and you shouldn’t confuse the user of which to click – http://screencast.com/t/ZNgq3wLa Generic and plain – http://screencast.com/t/aLlvhDOIhttp://screencast.com/t/mvsJjtj2wZ

Now I’ve cahnged those areas. You can see them on the demo page

Now the rejection – by the same reviewer – was:

This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.

So I’m asking why? It’s been changed, everything was updated and uploaded correctly and yet the reviewer says it was not. Could it be reviewers chached old version? (because if it is it’s not my fault) Can I get some explanation?

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
jcwebstudio says

Looks good overall. I don’t know why they have rejected it again, but I can see a slightly different background on the client logo images. In the homepage slider, the highlighted features look like buttons – I think this is what they meant when they said its confusing the user where they should click.

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
RafalBorowski says

Even it this is the issue (highlighted features look like buttons) you cannot just say – This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. It’s a new submision with fixed previous issues. So what is the deal here? Reviewer didn’t find anything but just go… well… I’ll reject this because I can? Because I have a crappy day? Because my morning coffe was cold? Now I’m stuck because I don’t know what to do next (since I changed parts he didn’t like but now he siad it was the same) How can Themeforest demand standards from us when their reviewers don’t care? I would like to get some explanation from the staff.

245 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
PersianArt says

if it it is soft rejection:
have you any item in “hidden” section in dashboard, if you can find it here, then try edit your item from “edit” tab and submit it again from here.

good luck

2152 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
manuelvega says

You can always open a ticket to request a detailed feedback from reviewer but it takes a few days, you can also reupload from hidden section and write a message to the reviewer that will see it soon ..

61 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
RafalBorowski says

Yes it was soft rejected and yes I reuploaded all files (from the hidden tab) and got the rejecteion as above.

2152 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
manuelvega says

but the reason to re-upload again is to get another message from reviewer .. you should ask what happens :P

by
by
by
by
by
by