8 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
palcomweb says

Ashish, You cannot expect support at this price man. And we are not here to teach you CSS , PHP or WP. Also if authors provide support, you cannot expect support is coming rocket fast. You have to learn yourself. I am sorry I have flagged your previous message by mistake.

Hi dnp, Thanks for guiding me, I appreciate your views! Yes I am learning to keep patience. Sometime in your rush to know more, you expect others also to rush to help you, but others have their own circumstances, true.

1673 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Ashish, You cannot expect support at this price man. And we are not here to teach you CSS , PHP or WP. Also if authors provide support, you cannot expect support is coming rocket fast. You have to learn yourself. I am sorry I have flagged your previous message by mistake.
Hi dnp, Thanks for guiding me, I appreciate your views! Yes I am learning to keep patience. Sometime in your rush to know more, you expect others also to rush to help you, but others have their own circumstances, true.

That’s a good attitude. I didn’t share my views in that post, just stating the facts: you are a newbie. Anyway in circumstances like this, most buyers tend to punish authors even before talking to them, but you.. you are a little better.

Cheers and enjoy using your theme.

195 posts Aivah
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+4 more
AivahThemes says

Thanks @dnp_theme for Jumping into the discussion and your support appreciated :)

Edited : Thanks to @doru as well.

1673 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Thanks @dnp_theme for Jumping into the discussion and your support appreciated :) Edited : Thanks to @doru as well.

Cheers punjab :)

by
by
by
by
by
by