2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
krystalclear says

how cn I correct this?themeforest-3200162-metrocorp-a-multipurpose-business-theme Stylesheet is missing

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says
Hi krystalclear, please follow the steps below, or watch the screencast here.

1. Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
  2. Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
  3. Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
  4. Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
  5. Via FTP, upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder
  6. Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.

For future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.
330 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PaulWinslow says

Isn’t it about time we had a huge, bright, bold, flashing, dancing, sticky post about this? With music?

962 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

It’s already “in the pipeline”. Give it another 2 years at least until it’s implemented.

Isn’t it about time we had a huge, bright, bold, flashing, dancing, sticky post about this? With music?
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
krystalclear says

Thank you very much that worked. I am new to web design but I thought that the theme that is shown as a live preview is what I would see when installed. In my case the MetroCorp theme does not appear. I was hoping that I would be able to modify the the theme that was shown. Is this the way it should be or are some files missing too?

4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again krystalclear, great to hear installation was a success! According to the theme’s description page, the author does provide the demo content for download:

Demo Data:
You can grab the demo xml file here.

For additional theme related questions/instructions, you can interact directly with the author here. Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by