how cn I correct this?themeforest-3200162-metrocorp-a-multipurpose-business-theme Stylesheet is missing
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Via FTP, upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
For future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.
Isn’t it about time we had a huge, bright, bold, flashing, dancing, sticky post about this? With music?
Thank you very much that worked. I am new to web design but I thought that the theme that is shown as a live preview is what I would see when installed. In my case the MetroCorp theme does not appear. I was hoping that I would be able to modify the the theme that was shown. Is this the way it should be or are some files missing too?
Hi again krystalclear, great to hear installation was a success! According to the theme’s description page, the author does provide the demo content for download:
You can grab the demo xml file here.
For additional theme related questions/instructions, you can interact directly with the author here. Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!