6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mermaid52 says

Hi, I’ve just downloaded KingSize theme and uploaded it to my cpanel but I’m getting a message saying “this theme is uploaded but style.css is missing”. How can I fix this problem? Or who can fix it?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

You can fix this. Simply unzip – open instructions and follow the directions given for setting up your WordPress theme – you are trying to upload the entire download you received – it contains many things inside, including the theme.

Hope that helps!

113 posts I know Chuck
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
kotofey says

I just answered to the same question by email :D

6 posts
mermaid52 says

You can fix this. Simply unzip – open instructions and follow the directions given for setting up your WordPress theme – you are trying to upload the entire download you received – it contains many things inside, including the theme. Hope that helps!
Thank you very much, I was about to go crazy over it! :) I’ll try it right now :)
6 posts
mermaid52 says

You can fix this. Simply unzip – open instructions and follow the directions given for setting up your WordPress theme – you are trying to upload the entire download you received – it contains many things inside, including the theme. Hope that helps!

I couldn’t find the instruction page or anything like that. Can anyone walk me through this?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

I couldn’t find the instruction page or anything like that. Can anyone walk me through this?

Contact the author – there are documents because items are not allowed to have no instructions – best to direct your questions to the author directly as this is a general forum.

6 posts
mermaid52 says

Contact the author – there are documents because items are not allowed to have no instructions – best to direct your questions to the author directly as this is a general forum.

I did it, thank you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by