+1000

11 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
LiveMesh says

This was frustrating, especially with the new themeforest buyers. We had to create a video to show users where to find the documentation. Thanks to mad_dog for raising this topic.

506 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Suggestion: maybe you would add some kind of tooltip explaining what it is inside of the main and installable packs.
+1

I’d rather get the labels right so that tool tips are not required (they’re not an ideal UX with a mouse, useless on touch devices). If you have any thoughts on how we could improve the labels or what would go inside those hypothetical tool tips, I’m listening!

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Suggestion: maybe you would add some kind of tooltip explaining what it is inside of the main and installable packs.
+1
I’d rather get the labels right so that tool tips are not required (they’re not an ideal UX with a mouse, useless on touch devices). If you have any thoughts on how we could improve the labels or what would go inside those hypothetical tool tips, I’m listening!

You mention touch devices but this website isn’t optimized in the slightest for touch devices or is this in the future thinking?

506 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

You mention touch devices but this website isn’t optimized in the slightest for touch devices or is this in the future thinking?

Absolutely! We’re tackling a few key pages first, but the whole thing needs to deal with a much wider range of devices and contexts than it does right now. It’s all very small moves right now, but we do have one key screen for authors in beta testing right now :D

by
by
by
by
by
by