221 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Foos says

Hey guys,

without success I am searching for a possibility to add a “style switcher” to my template. So I want that users can change the background images, colors, etc. This is part of every template here on the marketplace. But I don´t know what I have to search for.

Can you help me?

439 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Hey guys,

without success I am searching for a possibility to add a “style switcher” to my template. So I want that users can change the background images, colors, etc. This is part of every template here on the marketplace. But I don´t know what I have to search for.

Can you help me?

Seems there are a lot of jQuery switchers. Actually I prefer php. So, have a look at this – http://codecanyon.net/item/css-style-switcher/150156?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=WebFactory I think, it’s you are looking for.

221 posts
+2 more
Foos says

Hm I think I made a bad description :)

In all templates you can buy here on themeforest, there are bars on left or top of the site, where you can change background-color for example.

Like this:

Any ideas?

1179 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

why not create yours? its just fade in/out and click/addclass/removeclass function in jquery… :)

221 posts
+2 more
Foos says

why not create yours? its just fade in/out and click/addclass/removeclass function in jquery… :)

Don´t know the right way for this. So I thought there is a script to add easily to my site …

324 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

Don´t know the right way for this. So I thought there is a script to add easily to my site …

You can use styleswitcher.js to change the css or write a few line js script for changing the class.

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
aldrinlsc says

Hm I think I made a bad description :)

In all templates you can buy here on themeforest, there are bars on left or top of the site, where you can change background-color for example.

Like this:

Any ideas?

You can achieve this to any styleswitcher you want to use including the one Pixelous mentioned.

by
by
by
by
by
by