I checked the analytics of my items and I’ve found a few referrals like hongkong.codecanyon.net for example, I accesed it and worked (although I didn’t logged in), but I was wondering what’s about them?
If you try test.codecanyon.net it will work too, are these kind of subdomains used for certain world locations? or… ?
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Yes it’s a bit silly. discussed here as well: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/is-it-normal-alicodecanyon/66796?page=1#588939
Yea, kinda strange ^^.