Christopher_Boswell Recent Posts Threads Started
66 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Christopher_Boswell says

So, we have heard from some of you about what scares you. This has inspired me to think about what creates a sublime feeling in me where time disappears. Being replaced by a wholeness, a complete feeling of love. I’m still grappling with the question, is it in me, or outside of me?

When does this show up for you? What are you looking at? Is it a happening, or a decision?

Thanks NovakZvaniNovak

Christopher Boswell

Christopher_Boswell
Christopher_Boswell Recent Posts Threads Started
66 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Christopher_Boswell says

Wow, this is fairly painful, :stress: 24 hours no replies. Would like to delete but can’t.

Could a simplification help?

When do you feel BLISS?

5529 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I read your post :) It could be because the site is pretty new and we’re still growing our PhotoDune community. I feel bliss every time I drink coffee :)

63 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

Ok, I had to think about this for awhile. I think bliss is hard to explain, so I’ll give an example of a time when I felt blissful.

While out hiking with my husband I began to chase a raptor that was circling overhead. I ran to the edge of the cliff and leaned far over to see where it had gone because the trees were hiding it’s location in the sky. My husband was holding onto the back of my clothes, laughing and threatening to tether me to him so that I wouldn’t kill myself. It was a beautiful, blue sky, fall day, and the wind was blowing straight up the cliff off the river below, we were laughing and I’m hanging over a 100 foot drop off while trying to shoot a picture. It was awesome. The picture turned out horrible but we were having so much fun I didn’t care. Bliss

by
by
by
by
by
by