How the frikken hell do you select the very very last line at the bottom of the viewport. Its hidden by that darn scrollbar.
If I put wordwrap on it fixes the issue, so is there a way of ALWAYS having the wordwrap feature on ?
If you don’t have the horizontal scrollbar, can you select it?
I can, in both cases….
yer the horizontal scrollbar is there. In normal mode. Which I prefer to wordwrap.
However in normal mode the scrollbar covers the very last line of the code. Just wondered if there was a workaround.. as I tend not to like wordwrap, as it can bugger my code up.
I guess what I am after is, a way of padding the horizontal scrollbar down from the last line of editable code. Does that make sense ? I can do a screeny
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations