I have just purchased Sublime Text 2. How do I preview my code in a browser. Example: Google Chrome?
Thanks for your answers!!!!
A very google: http://www.sublimetext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5771
Thanks BUT I still don’t know how to do it.
- United Kingdom
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
Just right click -> Open with -> Google Chrome
For HTML you can just open it with Chrome by Right Click -> Open With -> Google Chrome. If you want to view PHP in your browser locally then you need to download something like EasyPHP or XAMPP .
Is there any hotkey I can press tho? to view it in Google Chrome, Thanks!
Have you actually read the link posted by EireStudio ?
You can install SideBarEnhancements and press F12 to open the current file in your default browser.