28 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Hong Kong
+1 more
theJae says

Ok this is very far from a widget. It’s actually a webclip :P though I do have plans to make a real dashboard widget out of it.

Live demo

CLICK HERE (opens a new window). This is a demo showing a working and live example of my submission status.

What this widget/ webclip does?

Obviously, it’s to allow you to monitor your submission status right from your Mac dashboard without the need to login and opening GraphicRiver.

How it works?

I went through the API provided here but it does not allow pulling submissions data. So this script actually simulates a web browser through PHP cURL and log into your author’s dashboard and extract the submission details from the right hand side sidebar. And because of this browser simulation, the script takes at least 5 seconds to load.

Can I get a copy?

Yes the same version hosted on my web server is available for download. It is still in early stages but it should work for as long as Envato doesn’t change their website codes. Note: This was designed to work with my GraphicRiver submission, not sure if it’s fully compatible with the other marketplaces.

Download: http://jae.hk/_tst/graphicriver/approval0.1.zip (23.3kb)
Requirements: PHP with cURL enabled.

PS: The go back to your author’s dashboard link is an affiliate link for me. :) Feel free to edit it out or leave it there if you liked the script

Oh I don’t have a web space to host the script

I could host it for ya but it all depends if you trust me enough to reveal your marketplace password. Or you could head over to Google. Try search for Free php host.

1036 posts Massfocus
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
Massfocus says

Great app sir! I love it how the community here develops certain apps for the whole network. It makes life so much more convenient for the rest of us newbies that cant make such things :D

28 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Hong Kong
+1 more
theJae says
Great app sir! I love it how the community here develops certain apps for the whole network. It makes life so much more convenient for the rest of us newbies that cant make such things :D

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words but it looks like the little app is not generating much interest. Oh well… at least I tried.

129 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

I think its cool! Well done :)

230 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States
Meshach says

Nice little app, well done!

28 posts
+1 more
theJae says

hihih at last! some sign of life :P just a note: the script has difficulty detecting ‘HELD’ submissions. Anyone care to fix that? :P

And your continuous comments/ suggestion keeps it alive :)

by
by
by
by
by
by