1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

It’s really disappointed because I can see how much works you put into this one. But don’t worry. You are having a very valuable asset which can be turned into many other items. UI, for example ;). So just keep on :D.

P/S: I always wonder why the reviewer never stated any specific item that our items look similar to, in the rejection email. It’s better for us to know what is the reviewer referring to, and help us save our time go search for that item. And two items of the same concepts doesn’t mean the later is based on the sooner, so saying that “not based on any existing marketplace item” can create unnecessary misunderstanding for authors, and really it makes us more disappointed (especially after more than 2 weeks of waiting :) ) .

My 2 cents.

783 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Amrhamza says

I believe web elements user interfaces

360 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
tmthymllr says

Maybe add them to your Luckicons set? They are the same, just smaller. Give people more of a reason to buy it. :)

44 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Germany
okidoci says

Maybe add them to your Luckicons set? They are the same, just smaller. Give people more of a reason to buy it. :)
But look at the examples I added in the first post. He also changed the colour and his items are ok. I change the size and added more icons (changing size isn’t that fast if you want pixel perfection). Furthermore, I added a totally different layer styles. I think his items are more similar then mine..
1731 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
gbs says

But look at the examples I added in the first post. He also changed the colour and his items are ok. I change the size and added more icons (changing size isn’t that fast if you want pixel perfection). Furthermore, I added a totally different layer styles. I think his items are more similar then mine..

Did you try to contact Support? It would be a lot of waiting, but worth a try :). Good luck!

44 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Germany
okidoci says

Did you try to contact Support? It would be a lot of waiting, but worth a try :). Good luck!

I’ll do it Thanks :) I’ll do it. Thanks :)

by
by
by
by
by
by