225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

I want to submit a ticket about the pricing of one of my files,but those caynd of tickets are worth being submitted? The price of a product can be changed? If yes where and how do I submit a ticket to envato about this problem.

657 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Go to Help > Support Center > Open a Ticket.

I Hope this helps. :)

1419 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Yes, you can submit a ticket to http://support.envato.com/. Be sure to include a link to your file and explain why you think the price should be higher.

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Also, please drop me the ticket number here so that I can see to it that it gets taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

Also, please drop me the ticket number here so that I can see to it that it gets taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks

Hy. Here is the ID: #SPQ-674-95136 Thx for your help. :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Noted and will be forwarded to support asap.

Locking this one down now. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by