81 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
designmonstr says

Hey Everyone. I recently become an author at TF with my first psd approved. As Christmas is just few days away and everyone will be busy celebrating it with family and friends how does it impact TF during the last 2 weeks of December.

Here are my few questions: - Does themes get reviewed during this time? - If it gets approved will anyone notice it as I am assuming there will not be a lot of traffic to the site so I should not expect much sales. - Is it a good idea to submit after holidays? - Can people share there experience of sales during Christmas time.

Any tips or suggestions will help your fellow envatoer :).

Happy Holidays!

DM

148 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
BowtieThemes says

- Is it a good idea to submit after holidays? - Can people share there experience of sales during Christmas time.

DM

I’m not an author but I’ve been here for more then a year and honestly, I think you should wait and submit your work after the holidays. There won’t be many sales because people are having days off during holidays and therefore you won’t get as much exposure as you want to. It’s just a week more to wait, so be patient :)

Happy holidays to you, too! :)

81 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
designmonstr says

- Is it a good idea to submit after holidays? - Can people share there experience of sales during Christmas time.

DM

I’m not an author but I’ve been here for more then a year and honestly, I think you should wait and submit your work after the holidays. There won’t be many sales because people are having days off during holidays and therefore you won’t get as much exposure as you want to. It’s just a week more to wait, so be patient :)

Happy holidays to you, too! :)

Thanks BowtieThemes for your suggestion.

by
by
by
by
by
by